Integrity, Professionalism and Knowledge Above All Else
I am the wife of a custom home builder and have over 20 years experience in the construction industry. I have over 15 years experience as a researcher/writer for a very large national law firm. The move to sell real estate was a natural progression considering my experience in building custom homes, dealing with high pressure situations and my experience with writing and research. I received my Bachelor of Arts degree from Slippery Rock University in 1990 and my Masters of Science in Education from Duquesne University in 1993. I was born, raised and worked my entire professional career in Pittsburgh. I moved to Evans City in 2000 when we built the home where we currently reside with our two daughters. What does this all mean to you as a prospective buyer and/or seller?
- You will be provided with the ultimate living experience without spending more than you need as a buyer or compromising the value of your home as a seller because of my negotiation skills. I am a trained and certified negotiator.
- My extensive knowledge of the construction industry has provided me with the knowledge and resources necessary to make buying or selling a new or existing home easy and enjoyable with care and creativity from both a marketing and sales perspective.
- My education and professional background enable me to easily work with and develop trusting relationships with people both personally and professionally.
- At all times I am professional and ethical and conduct both my professional and personal life with a high level of integrity and pride.
- As a valued client, you will always receive the highest quality service and will find that I will exceed your expectations.
- I honor commitments and accept personal accountability. I will always do the right thing by my clients.
- Whether you are a buyer or seller, I will coordinate the entire process, communicating with, guiding and easing you through each step to achieve the most successful result.
- My hobbies include Pilates, wakeboarding, motorcycles and spending time with my family.
- MEMBER: Pennsylvania Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Beaver County Association of Realtors; Western Pennsylvania Multi-List
- Chairman's Circle Platinum
- Relocation Certification
- Buyer Agency