SOMEDAY IS NOT A DAY OF THE WEEK! ENJOY LIFE NOW!
I work with my husband Robert “Wags” Wagner as an award winning Realtor Team specializing in assisting clients in the sale or acquisition of resort area real estate in the Laurel Highlands. We are avid lovers of the Laurel Highlands. Both of us have military backgrounds, with Abe's dad being a retired career NCO in the Air Force and Wags being a retired officer with 27+ years in the Army. We mention this because we have lived and traveled many parts of the world and know what a gift life in the USA is and how wonderful the Laurel Highlands is as a primary or second home location. We are skiers, hikers, bikers, climbers, and explorers of the area. Although we visit many places for many things, we are always most happy to be here, our home. If you are active in this area visit our website www.LaurelHighlandsLiving.com for information about this area. We welcome you to go to our activities pages for many great tips on living here. In the business page we have made a short list of the people we use as Realtors and residents. If life takes you some place else, and now is the time for you to sell your Laurel Highlands home, we are here to help you.
- 2012 President Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers
- 2007 National Association of Realtors Director
- 2004 PA CRB and CRS President
- Past Broker of Record at 7 Springs Resort
- 2007 Pa Realtors Education Foundation President
- Resident of the Laural Highlands since 1972.
- BA in economics from Pitt
- Over 1,500 volunteer hours @ Children's Hospital Pittsburgh
- Associate Broker
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate Realtors Institute
- Leading Edge
- QSC (Quality Service Certification)
- Resort & Second-home Property Specialist
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2 Full 1 Half