Buying or selling a home? - Ask for "PAMELA"! "PAM" is our manager!
A compassionate and caring person. Listens to all of your concerns. Pays special attention to detail. A true animal lover at heart. Currently has two shetland sheepdogs. Taking horseback riding lessons so she can feel comfortable with her sister's three horses and new pony. Born in Pittsburgh, raised in Westmoreland County, lives in Plum with her hubby whom she has helped with his window & gutter cleaning business. Over 12 years experience interacting with customers. Having been an Interpreter for the Deaf as well as a substitute teacher at Western PA School for the Deaf, feels that communication is of utmost importance in every area of your life in order to reach all of life's goals - even selling your home or finding the house of your dreams!
- Member of The Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Member of The National Association of Realtors
- Member of The Westmoreland Realtors Association
- B.S., Pennsylvania State University - Math
- M.S., Pennsylvania State University - Computer Science
- A.S., Community College of Allegheny County, Interpreter for the Deaf Training Program
- Licensed & Ordained, Greater Works Outreach Bible School
- Real Estate Practice
- Real Estate Fundamentals
- Preferred Masters Accreditation