My #1 Priority is a Smooth Transaction!
My clients can expect a real estate transaction that is hassle free, from beginning to end. My goal is to remove the unnecessary stresses that often come with buying or selling a home through consistent and thorough agent- client communication. Using the high-level knowledge of Pittsburgh’s market that I’ve acquired from my fifteen years’ experience in real estate sales and appraisals in the area, I will guide you through all of the ups and downs of your transaction. Together, we will make buying or selling your home a smooth ride!
I am a lifetime resident of the North Hills area. Married with three children, a son age 2 and newborn twin boys will allow me to continue to enjoy participating in local sports for many years to come.
- Leading Edge Society Award Recipient 2014-2016
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Realtor Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
- Robert Morris University BSBA Finance
- Certified PA Real Estate Appraiser
- FHA Approved Appraiser
- Extensive experience with investment properties
- Buyer Agency
- Residential Accredited Appraiser
- Leading Edge