"Modern Techniques for a Historic City!"
Joe is a dedicated professional with over 12 years experience in sales. He is a native of Pittsburgh and has two little boys. Joe and his wife moved to Arizona in 2000 and he became a successful mortgage broker, business owner, and Realtor. Even while living in Arizona he always considered Pittsburgh home. He wanted to have his boys grow up around all their family and in the best city, Pittsburgh. Joe finished the last 4 years with $10 million or more in closed transactions with 2016 being his best year ever with $13 million closed. He is very well versed in new construction, move up buyers, higher end homes, and investment properties. He is up to date with all the new technology to help your transaction close quickly and effortlessly. His whole sales philosophy depends on your satisfaction since he works mostly by referral. CITY OFFICE TOP AGENT in one or more categories EVERY month of 2015 and 2016. ******Berkshire Hathaway- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN CIRCLE AWARD WINNER 2015 and 2016******Representing corporate relocation employees of: American Eagle, FBI, NFL, Heinz, Alcoa, Del Monte, UPMC, Google, Chevron, Statefarm, ATI Metals, Caterpillar, PNC, Under Armour, 4moms, PPG, NoWait, Dicks Sporting Goods, UBER Technologies and many more.
- Member, Pittsburgh Association of Realtor's
- Member, National Association of Realtor's
- Active MAKE A WISH VOLUNTEER and committee member for their annual Grapevine event.
- Committee member for "Tunch and Wolf Walk for the Homeless" Light of Life rescue mission
- e-pro certified
- Berkshire Hathaway relocation certified
- National Award winning Chairman Circle in 2015 and 2016
- Over $100 million in closed transactions.
- Sold more than 1 home per week for 2015.
- Multiple Million dollar months in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- Relocation Certification