Robert Garvin, Jr.
Beaver Regional Office
Robert F. Garvin, Jr., C.R.B., G.R.I.
Cum Laude Graduate Michigan State University. Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business. Twice Past President Alpha Kappa PSI (Professional Business Fraternity). Captain United States Air Force. Awarded Air Force Commendation Medal. First Broker in Beaver County to achieve the National Association of REALTORS designation C.R.B. (Certified Residential Broker).
- Past President Beaver County Association of REALTORS
- Twice named "REALTOR OF THE YEAR" Beaver County
- Served as a Beaver Area School Director 18 years
- Past President Beaver Area School Directors
- Director Century National Bank 1995 - 1999
- "MAN OF THE YEAR" 1982 Upper Beaver Valley Jaycees
- Past Board Member YMCA of Beaver County
- Elder Park Presbyterian Church, Beaver
- Past President United Way of Beaver County
- "Make-A-Wish" fundraiser 1994-Present
- QSC (Quality Service Certification)