EXPERIENCE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
As manager of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices The Preferred Realty, I have 31 years experience in the Real Estate profession. Previously, I was Broker/Owner of Smarto Real Estate for 20+ years; Home of 2007 Jeannette High School Football and 2008 Basketball State Champs. During that time I listed and sold thousands of homes in the Westmoreland County area. I touched many families' lives, making their American dream come true. I am dedicated to the Real Estate profession and now as manager, I can pass my knowledge and experience on to the agents in our office. Our office has professionalism and training that is second to none. Our agents are here to help you buy or sell a home. Not only are we working every day, we are giving back to our community by belonging to many service and charitable organizations. Make A Wish is supported by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and many of us also work for our own favorite charities. I am experienced in all phases of real estate including Residential, Investment Properties, New Construction, Commerical and Appraisals. If you are looking for a career in real estate, why not choose the best by calling or e-mailing me?
- 2000 PAR "REALTOR of the Year"
- 1999 "President" - Pennsylvania Association of RealtorsÂ®
- 2008 PAR "REALTOR® Active in Politics Award"
- PAR Legislative Committee, PAR Education Foundation, Past Presidents Council
- National Association of REALTOR®, serving on the Realtors Political Involvement Committee and Federal District Coordinator
- Chair - Jeannette Zoning and Hearing Board
- 2005 PAR Distinguish Service Award
- One America, Culture Diversity Designation 2002
- 2008 NAR RPAC Trustee
- Westmoreland County Chamber of Commerce
- Associate Broker
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Graduate Realtors Institute
- Broker Appraiser
- Accredited Buyer Representative Manager