A Real Estate Agent That You Can Count On!
Meet Robert (Rob) Sonnenberg - Your Pittsburgh Real Estate Agent: I am a Pittsburgh native and love my home town. My mother was a real estate agent and since I was a little child, I have loved looking at homes. My wife and I have bought and sold several homes across the country and have kept track of the key traits of the great real estate agents: keeping us informed, listening to our needs, responding on time, and being honest with candid advice. I strive to meet all of these traits in helping families, couples, and individuals buy and sell homes in the Pittsburgh area. Why I’m Different: I am a licensed attorney, skilled in the art of negotiation, which is crucial in today's ever - changing and challenging real estate market. Nobody understands the ins and outs of real estate transactions better than I do. I am also a retired Lt. Colonel with 26 years’ military experience. In the military, you have to be organized, be a good planner, be proactive, and be involved with people. This is what separates me from all other agents. Let me put my knowledge, skill, and negotiating experience to work for you. With an unrelenting drive to be the best, I am the right real estate expert for you. I will give my full attention to your needs and make the buying and selling process as straight-forward and pleasant as I can. In My Free Time: I enjoy walking, home improvement, parks, cooking, dining out, and spending time with my family. I live in the Edgewood Borough with my wife, Susanna, and our daughter, Arielle, with six cats. Our two adopted sons, Deon and Demetrice are grown. Deon lives in Greenville, NC while Demetrice currently is serving in the Army with the 101st Airborne Division at Fort Campbell, Kentucky.
- Pittsburgh native - Raised in Monroeville, Upper St. Clair, Point Breeze, Allison Park, and Wexford.
- Licensed attorney with over 20 years experience handling contracts, construction, and other legal issues in the military and the civilian world
- B.S. and Master's Degree from the University of Pittsburgh
- Juris Doctorate Law Degree from the Duquesne University
- Graduate of the Air Force Air Command Staff College
- Retired U.S. Air Force Lt. Colonel - Judge Advocate (JAG)
- Military veteran - Bosnia and the Middle East
- Recipient of the Air Force Air Force Meritorious Service Medal and the Army and Air Force Commendation Medals