Experience: Licensed real estate salesperson/REALTOR (2015-present); Licensed attorney (1980-present). Affiliations: National Association of Realtors; Pennsylvania Association of Realtors; Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh; West Penn Multi-List. Education: Preferred University- Continuing Professional Education; Southwestern University School of Law (JD 1980); Lafayette College (AB 1977); Shady Side Academy (1973). Community: Fox Chapel Area Youth Soccer- Board Member; Canterbury Place/Episcopal Residences, Inc.- former Board Member; Shady Side Academy - former Class Agent; Lafayette College- former Board Member of local alumni chapter. Personal: Born and raised in Squirrel Hill and now live in Fox Chapel; Hobbies: skiing, bike riding and working outside.
- I am a full-time real estate agent working out of the Fox Chapel office and represent buyers and sellers. Previously, I was a practicing attorney for more than thirty years. As a practicing attorney, I am experienced in representing my clients' interests, protecting their confidences and negotiating matters to a successful conclusion.
- In both capacities, I have enjoyed representing my clients, researching their needs and providing sound advice and action. I value the confidence my clients have placed in me and I am respectful of their needs and concerns.
- I was born and raised in Squirrel Hill and am a life-long resident of the Pittsburgh area. As such, I know the city and its suburbs well.
- My focus is on homes in the Fox Chapel, Riverview (Oakmont) and Hampton school districts, Squirrel Hill, Shadyside, Point Breeze, Highland Park and Lawrenceville. However, as a member of the West Penn Multi-List, I am able to assist in the purchase and sale of properties throughout the Pittsburgh region, whether the properties are listed by BHHS or another broker. I can also refer you to a broker in another part of the country.
- Should you be in the market to purchase or sell a home, I would welcome the opportunity to be of service to you.