East Regional Office
THE ONLY REALTOR IN PA WITH A NATIONAL EFFIE AWARD IN MARKETING EFFECTIVENESS
A successful marketing communications specialist, strategic thinker and experienced copywriter and designer, Peggy Hill Realtor earned national recognition for her strategic approach to the business of selling. There is no difference when it comes to selling your home or commercial building, or finding or building a new home for yourself or your business. Meeting and exceeding your goals of buying, selling or building becomes the primary objective and exploring all targets, avenues and tactics to get them realized is why Peggy became Realtor. And the resources, industry leverage, proprietary software, programs and investments made available by Berkshire Hathaway the Preferred Realtor are the tools to ensure delivery of those goals.
- Thirty years experience as an EFFIE Award-winning marketing communications specialist - stays current with all marketing and advertising trends, software and online programming tools
- Media expertise across all categories: Traditional and online print and broadcast, blogging and social media platforms
- Award-winning copywriter and designer
- Expert in presentation and product positioning, Peggy Hill brings all attributes and amenities 'to the top' offering powerful negotiating leverage and market knowledge to your advantage and the highest degree.
- A Pittsburgh native, Peggy Hill acquired her marketing expertise and presentation skills through her twenty years in senior positions at New York City Advertising Agencies working with local, regional and national brands, manufacturers and healthcare companies.
- Combined with her spending the last thirteen years back home in Pittsburgh, honing in on her direct advertising and social media planning skills, Peggy Hill has also established strong liaisons across the media and across the region serving on the boards of major nonprofits
- Peggy Hill's reach is far and wide having established a huge following across her own social media professional and personal sites.
- Peggy Hill currently serves as Board Secretary for Pittsburgh Catholic Publishing Associates and has served as VP on Board of the Pittsburgh Symphony Association for four terms as Communications and Marketing Specialist. She has also served on the Board of Directors Animal Rescue League of Western PA and Wildlife Center for four years
- Peggy Hill has strong knowledge across the seven counties of Pittsburgh if you are selling, buying or building a residential or commercial property