"PAMELA DOEMLING" knows American Sign Language!
A compassionate and caring person. Listens to all of your concerns. Pays special attention to detail. 11 1/2 years experience interacting with customers. Having been an Interpreter for the Deaf as well as a substitute teacher at Western PA School for the Deaf, feels that communication is of utmost importance in every area of your life in order to reach all of life's goals - even selling your home or finding the house of your dreams!
- Member of The Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Member of The National Association of Realtors
- Member of The Westmoreland Realtors Association
- B.S., Pennsylvania State University - Math
- M.S., Pennsylvania State University - Computer Science
- A.S., Community College of Allegheny County, Interpreter for the Deaf Training Program
- Licensed & Ordained, Greater Works Outreach Bible School
- Real Estate Practice
- Real Estate Fundamentals
- Masters Accreditation
- Preferred Masters Accreditation