First Class Customer Service, Always
Berkshire Hathaway provides all the internet tools to maximize mobile traffic and to stay current with changing market conditions and real estate laws that affect my clients. I use these tools, and my vast experience, to lead and inspire my clients so they can make informed and successful decisions. Twelve years in residential real estate has provided a wide array of experiences that guide me in avoiding problems and pitfalls that often affect buyers and sellers of real estate. My Pennsylvania work ethic provides the tenacity and the persistence to sucessfully negotiate ffor my clients and to keep them informed from the very first meeting until the keys are turned over to the new owners.
- 12 years real estate experience
- Member,National Association of Realtors
- 4-year Batchelor degree
- Retired CPA (former "who's who" State of Maryland
- Born/raised in W Pennsylvania
- 14-year resident South Hills
- Active in Community affairs
- 2 children/2 grand children
- Focus is on helping clients weave their way thru the complicated home sale process.
- Favorite quotation: "I'm more than just your agent" From the movie,Jerry Maguire
- Preferred Masters Accreditation